Pay Per Click Advertising
What is Pay Per Click Advertising?
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is a form of internet advertising on search engines.
You pay only when a potential client actually clicks on your advertisement and visits your site.
How it’s Different
- Your ads will only appear to those searching for your products and services.
- You are only charged when they click on your ad and go to your site!
- You can target customers locally, statewide, nationwide or even globally!
- Receive a detailed monthly report showing the number of visitors to your site via your ads.
Focused Direct Advertising
We will create and manage your pay-per-click advertising campaign. Your ads will be featured on the major search engines, appearing only when your potential customers look for your specific products and/or services.
Your ad will only appear when the searcher is from your specified targeted area and typing at least one of your keywords. Ex: A tour company could choose to target future travelers by showing their ads nationwide, whereas a dentist could limit their ads to show in Anchorage, while a lawyer might advertise statewide.
- You determine your monthly budget.
- You only pay for RESULTS! (when the customer actually clicks on your ad and visits your site.
- We will get you as many highly relevant clicks to your website that your set budget will allow.
Contact us today for a free consultation on how we can increase your business!